Oldham County Community Scholarships (OCCS) is the largest scholarship program in Oldham County, having awarded nearly 550 scholarships totaling over $500,000 since its inception in 2005. You are applying for multiple scholarships by completing and submitting this online application.
Please read the following Eligibility & Application Requirements and the Agreement Information before checking the Agreement box. You will not have access to the OCCS application without agreeing to these terms.
- be an Oldham County resident
- receive a high school or a home school diploma, or GED within the 2018 scholarship year
- provide an official copy of his/her highest ACT or SAT score report from the ACT or SAT testing company (Home school graduates only)
- have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- attend an accredited 2 or 4-year college, university or technical school after graduation. (This requirement does not apply to the Arts Association of Oldham County scholarship applicants.)
- not have tuition and room/board costs paid for in-full by other scholarships, grants or financial aid. (OCCS scholarship money must be applied toward the cost of tuition or room and board only.)
(Failure to complete all steps will result in disqualification)
- Your applications must be submitted online. Content must be completed in all required areas.
- Your application may not contain false information.
- You must have permission from your parent or guardian to submit this application.
- Home school graduates must scan and email transcripts and an official ACT or SAT report to TRANSCRIPTS@occs-ky.org on or before March 1, 2018. You will receive an email confirming that we have received your emailed test scores. If you have questions, please check the OCCS facebook page or send an email to email@example.com.
- Arts Association of Oldham County (AAOC) portfolios may not be delivered to OCCS. (See online application for special instructions.)
- Your name must only appear on the Account Registration page and on the Personal Information page of the application. Typing your name anywhere else on the application will result in disqualification.